Links Informative Resources on Michigan Home Energy Audits
- Michigan Saves: Michigan Saves is an innovative program to help all types of Michigan energy consumers—businesses, institutions, and residents afford energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades.
- D.T.E. Energy: Energy and energy technology provider for residential and commercial electric and natural gas.
- Energy Star : Information on available tax credits for purchasing energy efficient appliances or renewable energy systems for your home.
- Consumer Energy Programs: Energy Saving Solutions
- Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth
- BPI: Building Performance Institute
- Energy Hog: Saving energy saves money.
“They were very thorough and professional when they recently performed our energy assessment. They not only explained what they were doing during each step, but also why each process was done, and more importantly how to correct the energy deficiencies in our home. After implementing the improvements our energy bills are far less and more than compensate for the charge of the audit. We were impressed by the written report and the prioritized list of recommendations. Thanks again, and we will be sure to recommend you to our friends and neighbors.”
- Carol and Tom M., Waterford, MI
Serving the Greater Southeastern Michigan Area, including:
Detroit, Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Dearborn, Farmington, Grosse Pointe, Livonia, Macomb, Monroe, Mount Clemens, Novi, Orchard Lake, Pontiac, Point Huron, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Southfield, St. Clair, Sterling Heights, Troy, Warren, Waterford and West Bloomfield